A lightly coloured liquor with a floral, slightly sweet and bitter taste. We highly recommend mixing chrysanthemum with goji berries & jujubes. A wonderful combination for night time before bed, the aroma helps to relax the mind and body.
Floral, with a slight bitterness and sweet undertone.
Known most commonly for its cooling properties, chrysanthemum is used primarily for fevers, sore throat or any heat-related illness. The aroma also helps to relax the mind and body after a stressful day, a good night time beverage with ZERO caffeine.
- Place 5 buds in Teapot or Mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃.
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternatively can be brewed with cold water overnight in the fridge.