Perfect addition to your daily Skincare Regime! Or just a fragrant calming herbal tea to drink at night to calm your senses.
Brewing into a very light green liquor, pure rose tea will have an obvious floral aroma with a very subtle flavour profile.
Floral and slightly sweet aroma and taste.
Rose enriched with antioxidants and Vitamin C, helps to improve overall inner health, assisting with skin problems. Also helps with hydration of the body, which also benefits the skin. A fragrant rose aroma helps to also relax the body.
- Place 5 to 6 whole flowers in Teapot or Mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃.
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternatively can be brewed with cold water overnight in the fridge.