Invigorating and deliciously sweet. This oolong tea has a taste resembling tie guan yin, but with the sweet and refreshing aroma of ginseng.
he polyphenols in oolong tea may have been shown to promote free radical elimination and improve overall health. Has been shown to strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay. May help relieve stress, mental and physical
- Place leaves in tea cup or mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternativly can be brewed with cold water (4 to 5 hours)