Delicate fruity-floral apricot aroma. One can drink it plain or blended with Green and Oolong teas, lending its sweetness and pleasant floral aroma.
Osmanthus tea is good for enhancing eyesight. Regular consumption of the tea helps to moisturize the skin. Osmanthus tea also enhances skin tone and color. Some skincare products for topical application contain Osmanthus essential oil. Osmanthus flower tea helps your body get rid of toxins present in the kidneys and liver, and makes you feel fresh and energized. In Chinese medicine, it is used as a strong cleansing agent. It is helpful in treating issues related to the kidneys, liver, and the endocrine system.
- Place 5 petals in tea cup or mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternativly can be brewed with cold water (4 to 5 hours)