A stunning scarlet red liquor with flavours similar to that of cranberry juice to which we recommend adding organic stevia leaves.
Hibiscus can assist in lowering blood pressure, has anti-inflammatory properties and aids with digestion. Drink hibiscus hot to keep you warm in the winer, or over ice in the summer to cool down.
- Place 2 to 3 whole flower in tea cup or mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternativly can be brewed with cold water (4 to 5 hours)
Shop Your Favourite Tea