Description: The smell is quite sweet and earthy and the flavor is floral and herbal with a touch of bitterness. All those components mix together to create a very natural tea that fits different tastes.
Health Benefit: Honeysuckle tea can help with lowering cholesterol, increasing coronary blood flow, prevention of coronary heart disease and angina, improve circulation and promote metabolism and anti-aging.
Honeysuckle contains many important nutrients such as vitamins, dietary fibers, minerals, carbohydrates and many others. It also contains a very high dosage of calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin C, Rutin, and Quercetin. You can drink a couple of cups of honeysuckle tea a day without any side effects and that can promote your good overall health.
- Place 5 petals in tea cup or mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternativly can be brewed with cold water (4 to 5 hours)