Full flavour of peanuts, a wheaty aroma that is addictive. Blend with steamed green tea if you are looking for a Sencha style tea.
A high source of protein and a good replacement for necessary fats. Aids with digestion and is a great herbal tea to keep warm in winter.
- Place 5 to 6 whole flowers in tea cup or mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternativly can be brewed with cold water (4 to 5 hours)
Shop Your Favourite Tea