Lemongrass has a fresh and lemony aroma! A refreshing beverage that can be consumed hot or cold. We recommend balancing it out with a green, black or white tea.
Fresh and lemon aroma with a slight citrus taste.
Lemongrass has antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to boost metabolism and burns fat. A good mixer to add to your loose leaf teas as an extra health booster.
- Place 1 Teaspoon in Teapot or Mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃.
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternatively can be brewed with cold water overnight in the fridge (White Peony, Rosella, Stevia Leaves and Lemongrass mix makes a fragrant cold brew for the summer days).