A stunning scarlet red liquor with flavours similar to that of cranberry juice to which we recommend adding organic stevia leaves to balance out the tangy flavour.
Tangy, citrus with notes of cranberry.
Rich in Vitamin C and flavonoids, Rosella can help to fight colds and flus and support/strengthen our immune system.
- Place 2 to 3 whole flower in Teapot or Mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃.
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternatively can be brewed with cold water overnight in the fridge (we recommend cold brewing with White Peony, Lemongrass and Stevia Leaves).