Sky Vista International Trades Trading As Tea Journal is committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. This policy sets out how Tea Journal handles your personal information. It explains the key measures we have taken to make sure we abide by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which includes the National Privacy Principles.
It also aims to answer all the queries you might have about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we may ask for includes:
· Delivery Address
· Email Address
· Date of Birth
· Telephone Number
· Mobile Number
· Debit/Credit card details
We also collect computer information about site visitors using cookies and code embedded in this website. Cookies are used to collect non-personally identifiable information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the time and date you accessed our website, referring/exit webpages, and other traffic-related information.
We may aggregate your information with similar data collected from other visitors to help us improve our website and the products, services, applications, content and features that we provide through our website. We do not use non-personally identifiable information in any way to create or maintain a personal profile of you or collect personally identifiable information from you.
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We collect this information to provide you with particular services. Including:
· Fulfilling your order
· Sending you statements and other information
· Verifying your identity
· Managing your account
· Responding to your questions and concerns
· Developing a better understanding of your needs.
If you don't provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with all of our services.
DO YOU EVER SEND ME ADVERTISING MATERIALS?
From time to time, we would also like to let you know about other products and services from Tea Journal that you might be interested in. We might also want to let you know about products and services from Tea Journal Group Companies, partners and other companies.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies.
We will provide personal information about our customers to third parties outside our group companies. These third parties usually help us in providing goods and services to you, and include:
· couriers (who we arrange to deliver goods to you on our behalf);
· organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks; and
· outsourced service providers (e.g. market research agencies).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside our group of companies:
· where we have your express permission to do so;
· where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to the disclosure to the third parties;
· in the event that Tea Journal sells or buys any business or assets;
· if Tea Journal or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tea Journal, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We try to limit the information we provide to third parties to the information they need to help us provide goods and services to you. We also enter into contracts with these third parties that require them to meet the privacy standards we set for ourselves in handling your personal information, and use your personal information only for the purposes we gave it to them.
CAN I GET ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION OR CHANGE OR DELETE IT?
At any time, you can find out what information we hold about you by calling us on (02) 8355 4646 or email us at
You can change or edit any information we have about you by logging into your account on our website. If you want us to delete information we'll certainly do our best, but may need to keep information for legal or service reasons. If this is the case, we'll let you know.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
We make every effort to keep any information we hold about you secure. We store your information on secure servers that are protected from unauthorised access.
ARE MY ONLINE TRANSACTIONS SECURE?
We ensure your protection with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which scrambles your data to make it unreadable by third parties. It does this by:
· Server authentication
The web server sends a digital certificate to your computer so that you can be sure of its identity (and know that the transaction is protected - you'll see a lock symbol on the bottom right of the browser window).
· Client authentication
Your computer authenticates itself to the server by showing its digital signature.
During the internet connection, data that's transferred from your computer to the server is scrambled, so that only your computer and the server can understand the contents of the transaction. This prevents other internet users from intercepting the information sent.